I'm happy to honestly review suitable products and services that I think will be of interest to Someplace Strange's readers.
Sponsored and collaborative posts are labelled brand and include a disclosure statement and a link to this page.
To save everyone's time and energy, here are some answers to work related requests I get regularly:
- Sponsored / Collaborative content and PR samples are clearly marked.
- Follow / no-follow links in posts are done according to Google's guidelines.
- I don't take sidebar or banner ads, have affiliate links or do wish lists.
- As I work in the financial services industry, I can't take sponsored or collaborative posts about financial services.
- Guest posts are only accepted from (blogger) friends and family I'm happy to visit elsewhere and will bring coffee and biscuits. Email me to discuss further.
- Links to further information about a subject are to sites I trust and I won't swap my link for your "better" one.
- We live in the UK and my daughter, the Tubblet, is 13 years old.
- You're welcome to comment and share relevant links, but please keep it nice or your comment will be deleted.
- DA of 28. PA of 40. Spam score of 3/17. Approximately 200+ page views a day and a following of 1,200+ across all my social media channels. Readers tend to be women of all ages from across the world. (April 2017).
The small print ...
All material on Someplace Strange is copyright and belongs to me, Nicola Wood. Please don't just take my content. If you'd like to use it elsewhere, contact me first.
A few images and stock photos have been sourced from elsewhere and are reproduced in good faith. If they belong to you and you'd rather they weren't displayed here, please accept my apologies and email me so I can make them disappear.