Sometimes it's good to slow down and look at the things - people, objects or products - that bring joy and help lift a mood. Making the day better. Goodness knows, we need it right now!
- When the man from the coffee shop greets you in the morning with the words, "Large latte?". (This may also be a sign you go there way too much!)
- Lazy Saturday mornings. Watching the rain. From inside the house.
- Staring out of the train window. In a seat. During rush-hour.
- When a dog or cat comes up to say hello.
- Making someone laugh / smile.
- Starting a new book. Or finishing one.
- When your favourite song comes on the radio. Or on iPod shuffle.
- Cheese. Cheese, ham, potatoes and cream. Cheese on toast. Cheese. (Almost as good as bacon. Or chocolate).
- Spring forward as the clocks have gone forward an hour so the evenings are lighter. Which means summer is coming. So we can get the barbecue out, sit on a blanket and drink wine in the garden. In the sun. (Provided the one sunny day doesn't happen whilst we're at work or school).
- When a not-so-small person decides they're not too cool to hold your hand. The bigger one is, thankfully, never bothered.
What's your happy? Add to the list in the comments.
Sharing with #mg, #MarvMondays, #BigPinkLink, #GlobalBlogging, #TwinklyTuesday, #DreamTeam, #BestandWorst, #ShareWithMe, #TweensTeensBeyond, #Coolmumclub, #SharingTheBlogLove, #ABloggingGoodTime, #PoCoLo, #FabFridayPost, #FridayFrolics, #KCACOLS, #StayClassyMama