Just like everyone else, I have down days or even weeks. Still no news about work. We'll know what the new organisational design looks like in the next 30 days apparently. Hopefully I'll be inside the lines rather than outside them. But, during the last few days, these are the things that have made happy and helped me ignore work completely:
- Fresh Flowers. Rev T surprised me with some flowers recently. He just knew that flowers make me happy and I like flowers in my house. As is always the way, so did the church. Flowers seem to not like travelling on their own and always come in pairs.
- Going on an adventure. Last week, the Tubbs family went off on an adventure. We walked about, found a spot to talk whilst watching the world go by. As it's half term, there may be some more adventures this week.
- Bed. I love our bed. Especially when it has fresh sheets, a warm blanket and a hot water bottle.
- Coffee. The cup that cheers. Unless it's 11pm at night. In which case, it's the cup that is a really stupid idea.
- Friends and family. Simply the best. Their wisdom, patience, advice, jokes and love. The fact they put up with me.
What are your happy things?
Sharing with all these great Linkys