"Great post - thank you! Refreshing to read a blogging help post that recognises that blogging can be whatever you want it to be rather than getting to the end of the post and thinking , oh no, I need to change everything!!!"
Whilst I love writing about blogging as much as the next blogger, it can all get a bit much to process. It's easy to make someone feel bad or that they're doing something wrong which is the exact opposite of what you set out to do.
Hopefully this post will help boost everyone's blogging confidence. (Including mine!)
You're doing great
- We all started somewhere.
- It takes courage to press publish / share and put yourself out there.
- Learning new skills takes time.
- It's all a work in progress.
- There is no right or wrong way to blog.
- Running a blog is hard work.
- Whatever the statistics, everyone is just a person. Who burps and farts.
- There are lots of milestones that are all worth celebrating. Post counts, new followers, a comment, finding a new blogger to read, being approached by a brand ...
- Blogging is fun and you never know where it'll take you or what you'll learn from it.
- Everyone wants different things from blogging. And that's okay.
- Seeing your beautiful space grow at it's own speed is really exciting.
What makes you feel proud of your blog?
And an update ... This week I kind of ran out of puff. The first round of redundancies for the "organisational redesign" has hit at work. Some are dancing for joy as they just wanted some money and a reason to leave. Others are devastated. Those of us who are left are wondering about what it all means for them. I am living in interesting times. Let's hope I don't come to the attention of authority. This month is also the first anniversary of mum's death so I'll be taking it one blog post at at time. Sorry for being a bit morbid. I hope that you're all have a good week! Tell me about that in the comments too!
Sharing with all these great Linkys